Sunday, October 18, 2009

Reflection

So...I'm honestly a little bit unsure about what to write about this week. Unlike everyone else in this blogging group (and most of the floor) I didn't go home this weekend, nor did I do much else thanks to the weather. I mostly spent the weekend either writing my ethnography or finding ways to procrastinate on writing my ethnography. I ultimately finished it with time to spare, but the fact that it took me longer than it should have worries me a bit. The second week of November, I have a major paper due on Monday, a test on Tuesday, and a second major paper due on Thursday. I can't procrastinate that weekend the way I did this weekend. Since this was actually my first large writing assignment (which I guess is what happens when you AP out of college writing) I'm hoping it's not an omen of things to home. My hope is that my procrastination was mainly caused by the fact that there really wasn't all that much motivation to get my work done, since it's not as though there's much else to do. I do know that conquering my procrastination will be necessary to suceed in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment