Monday, October 19, 2009

Lucy, I'm Homeee

I went home again this week. Not really because I felt like being home, and defiantly not because I did not want to be at American, but really because I had nothing better to do.

Its amazing how fast I felt like I lost my independence. My mom made me do chores while I was watching tv, bring up laundry and help her with the computer. All of which were at times inconvenient for me. I guess what I am complaining about, is not doing these chores but feeling like I lost control of how I do it. I got back on the bus and felt like I was back in control. It was interesting how quickly I was back to feeling in charge.

What is also funny is my personality changes when I go home. I might be untidy in college, but I do keep my room reasonably clean, but I basically become a slob when I got home. I left my clothes where ever I wanted to.

Basically I feel like I revert to how I was when I was in high school when I go back home... it's odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment