Saturday, October 17, 2009

Moving on

Reflection time! So this weekend I went home for the so called fall break. So here I am. Old friends, old teachers, the works. Yet, something feels different this time. Although my house and family still felt familiar and homey, my friends still at high school felt differently. At the school I felt as though I shouldn’t be there, like I had outgrown my time there. It is definitely time to move on. And I want too. Every day I feel more and more at home at AU. I am just not at the point where I feel completely transitioned in yet. I know its coming. It took awhile for me to transition before, though I am not sure why. However, I am going to try. And when I finally do, then I can start truly putting my best effort into my life here. So it’s time to move one. Just have to actually do it now. Sorry for the down and out reflection everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment