Monday, October 5, 2009

MBTI

I really was excited to get my MBTI results. And while I did think they were really cool and intersting when I got them, I also realized they did not tell me much.

It turns out, that anyone can become any other type of personality if they put their mind to it, and while people might excel at doing one task or another based on their personality, they can learn to do just about anything.

On the other hand, I find it absolutly fascinating which jobs the MBTI thought I would excel at. Half of the jobs it lists are some type of goverment/ high stress emergency work. It includes Emergency medical technician (EMT), which I am, and lists the very first job as intelligence agent. Which some day, I truely hope to be.

I am not sure if this is the proper forum for this, but I just also wanted to mention that I love Washington DC and this university. It has to do with my personality, so I am going to try to make it sound like it connects. It is amazing to be this close to Homeland Secuirty and I feel like everytime I venture into DC I have a good possibility of walking into a Secret Service agent, which is just beyond cool for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment