Monday, November 9, 2009

Reflection

So this past week was VERY stressful. Having a second major essay due for my writing class, my ethnography rewrite to complete, and a psychology test to study for had me in over my head. And yet, I made it through and now have a weekend getaway to look forward to. This weekend I am going to Deep Creek Lake in Western Maryland with family and friends. I am so excited obviously to be with them, but almost just as excited to be in completely different environment - one that is peaceful, relaxed, and calm. It will be such a nice way to in a sense hit refresh for my brain and clear all of the stresses I experienced this past week and get a weekend of relaxation to cleanse myself. I know I'll need it as I work hard until thanksgiving break and then in the home stretch of the semester.

Still boggles my mind that this semester will be over before I know it. It seems to just be one thing after another in college. It's so fast-paced which makes it overwhelming but exciting. After all registration for next semester classes is coming up and then it will all start again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment