Sunday, November 1, 2009

Another Week Down

As always I get nervious for these weekly blog updates. It isnt because I cant talk- clearly I enjoy talking; instead I just feel that I have nothing that interesting to talk about.

So here are some updates on my life and my thoughts.

I felt very bad for bringing the class off topic when we discussed the purpose of WAMU, however I think it was very intersting that no one could think of any clear purpose for it. It seemed that every idea we could think of (besides AU simply being alturastic and promoting the arts because it wanted to) we were able to shut down. I like these philosophical conversations and I hope we have more of them.

I had a great weekend and loved Halloween.

However I am also just starting to get nervious that my work is starting to pile up and I need concentrate and step up my game.

Until next week,
Sasafras

1 comment:

  1. It wasn't "off-topic." I actually thought that WAMU was a good example of precisely the issue we were grappling with and had read about in the text: whether self-interest formed a sufficient basis for making decisions. If I'd really thought it just a diversion, I would have cut off the conversation and brought us back to something else!

    ReplyDelete