Monday, November 23, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust

I read Stormship Troopers in a Flash. I will be honest, I did not read it one the first day of class because it was not the high on my list of things to do. I looked at the cover of the book and actually thought it was going to be a joke. However before class, Brad and another student were talking about how much they liked the book. I figured I might have missed out on not reading it, but that I would get around to it. (My judgement on it being a silly looking book did however remain the same). In class our discussion lead me to being more and more exciting to read the book.

Well sometime last week, I did start the book. I then finished it within 17 hours (9 of which were spent sleeping and 4 were spent doing other homework), a feat that I do not take lightly. The book was actually very intestting. I legitimetly am worried about Johniee and the outcome of the other men in his M.I. fleet. I want to know how his relationship with his dad went and I am actually curious about the intellligence level of the bugs, the brains, and their queens. If we were able to capture the queen would the war have been instantly stopped?

I know that none of these questions are going to be answered, but I have been thinking about them since finishing the book. What are your thoughts?

Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment