Monday, November 9, 2009

My week...

I spent my entire week running around, and my entire weekend sleeping. I have not really felt that intense college pressure that I had heard about until this week, but it defiently hit me this week.

Besides my final ethnography, I made my own supreme court case and prepared for a debate on it, I wrote my Anthro paper, and tried my best to study for and do well on my psych test. Im not compaining and I got it all accompished, but I had a very stressful week in the process.

I am not really sure what we are doing for my groups "group project", I am sure we will get together and talk about it in detail soon, but I think we are all sitting around and waiting for someone else to be responsible and take charge of the group.

I did have a lot of fun in our Wednesday lab watching the skits and performances for the other groups. I did not exactly enjoy learning how to read it (in fact I thought it was a bit of a joke) but I thought the rest of it was actually excited.

One thing that I did remember just now, I was very cururious about what PTJ had to talk to the students about with out their teacher there. Anyone else?

3 comments:

  1. Side comment - I'll e-mail everyone today. It's been in my schedule for the past two days. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding your last comment, I kind of wondered about that as well, especially since we didn't have a corresponding alone session with their teacher. I just hope it wasn't apologizing for us! (I'd like to think we were a decent audience and I didn't notice any rude behavior, but the thought still crossed my mind)
    Perhaps they were just having a shorter version of the discussion we had on Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visit all of the UC classes without their professors of PA present and ask them how things are going. It's part of my headmaster duties: seeing if there are things we could be doing better in the University College. So it was nothign to do with the joint session we held; it was just a good time to schedule that meeting.

    ReplyDelete