Sunday, September 6, 2009

People were critical of her... I am critical of them

Danna Walker's autographical blog was all about her! She gave her opinion of her self! When I first read this blog I had no problem with these facts... but it seemed that a lot of people did.

I heard a large amount of people say that she seemed full of her self and they wondered why she would write a blog completly about her self for no reason.

I believe her blog was very well written an described her life, her reasons for going into academia and even indirectly described why she was writting her blog.

During our meeting with Dr Walker, I found it funny that she had troubles talking about herself as much as she did. Unlike peoples expectations, she was not cocky and only wanted to describe her life but was much more interested in things going on in her life and questions she could answer about life in general.

I enjoyed hearing her stories and her ideas with the exception of having to write my own obituary. Something about it "erks" me out. I know what I want to do with my life, but i also have a large amount of other ideas that could go on as well. Besides that, to be honest writing how you die and that you are dead almost seems wrong to me, but maybe I have an odd view on morality.

All in all though I beleive Dr Walker was a very nice lady, and it was a pretty fun talking with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment