Thursday, September 3, 2009

Here's Bruce

When I grow up, I want a few things..... a house, a front yard, to work for the secret service and to have a golden retriever- germen sheapard mix. I currently have one of them- the mix. His name is Bruce. The thing is.... he is a stuffed animal, though a very fluffy cool looking one at that.

My girl friend got him for me for one of the aniversaries that do not count unless your in high school (in which case, every anniversary counts) (I beleive it was month 5).

To me Bruce reminds me of home, it reminds me of her, and he keeps me happy. I looked around my room and reall thought about it, there are two things prominantly displayed. A photo of my bestfriend, m girlfriend and me at graduation; and Bruce is proudly sitting on my bed.

I beleive if I was about 2 years younger, I would have been embarassed out of my mind to have a stuffed animal sitting on my bed. Espically because I was in a room with two other guys. Now I see him as a conversation piece and something to make me unique.

My roommate sees him often and has even handed to me more then once when he falls off my bed (often when accidently knock him off... the beds are a little small). He thinks it shows my sensitive side and says its cool that I already have my dog.

In short, Im glad Bruce is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment